Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bissell Steam & Sweep Hard Floor Cleaner, 46B4

The BISSELL® Steam & Sweep clears hard floors of dry debris and steam cleans all in one pass. Now you can thoroughly clean your hard floors while saving time. The BISSELL® Steam & Sweep combines BISSELL's powerful and trusted sweeping technology with the natural power of steam for a total one-step, time saving complete clean.

Amazon Sales Rank: #9613 in Home Color: Titanium Brand: Bissell Model: 46B4 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 46.00" h x 11.75" w x 8.50" l, 13.00 pounds Powerful steam mop and sweeper in 1 tool Completely chemical-free with no harmful fumes or residue Heated with 30-foot power cord included Includes water purification system, maneuverable swivel head, removable water tank, and 2 microfiber mop pads 2-year limited warranty

The Bissell Steam & Sweep is a fully powered steam mop and hard floor sweeper that picks up dry debris and steam cleans all in one step. Put away the broom & dustpan and mop & bucket! Sanitize* with 100% chemical-free steam. The Bissell Steam & Sweep combines Bissell's powerful and trusted sweeping technology with the natural power of steam for a one-step, time saving thorough clean. Pick up dirt and debris and then steam-clean in 1 easy step to save yourself time and energy. The Bissell Steam & Sweep Hard-Floor Cleaner provides smooth, clean floors without any harmful chemicals, fumes, or residue. Use the sweeper to clear away dust and small debris, then steam-clean hard flooring like ceramic tile, vinyl, marble, stone, and sealed hardwood floors. Assembles quickly and easily with just a Phillips screwdriver. The included filter removes minerals and other impurities from tap water, preventing water deposits from damaging your cleaner. Refill the removable water tank anytime during use. A ready light lets you know when the water has been turned to steam, and the cleaner is ready to use. Just press the comfortable trigger to release steam. The maneuverable swivel head lets you reach into tight spaces and under furniture. The machine-washable, reusable microfiber mop pads are safe for all hard floor surfaces. 30-foot power cord lets you cover an entire room. Tank holds 17.5 ounces of water. 2-year limited warranty.

Comments more useful than 490 487 people have found this review helpful. So Far, So GREAT! Slacker from home I did some research on rags, brooms steam, wooden brooms, etc. for about two months. I read all the pros and cons of everything that exists. I have a lot of wood flooring and tile in my house and I absolutely can not stand cleaning. I hate to sweep the wooden floor, I hate the debris flying through the air, I hate propensity for the paddle, I hate the sticky feeling my Swiffer leaves behind, I hated my whole plan five years because they never feel clean . I had a friend singing the praises of the Shark Steam mop the other day, so I finally decided to break down and buy something. I do not care even if he did a great job, I only wanted one thing. But, my only qualification is that this is a boat combo and sweeper. I had to solve the problem of scanning at the same time. That leaves you with about Bissell or Shark. I saw the shark at Wal-Mart and get to the bottom I had to laugh the empty hole is like 3 inches wide and has no brush or something. I was not impressed. So I went to Target and picked up the Bissell. And now I want to marry and Mrs. Bissell, because it is so fantastic. A little about this machine, you might want to know: He has an impressive, long strong rope. He has a really cool "Dyson-like" ball, it is very easy to maneuver. Great works of steam, water seems tiny, but it takes a really long time, it comes with two pads, which are thick and firm, he lays completely flat when it fits under the furniture, it is in countertops in the kitchen, it does not 't have a lot of water on the floor (I read other complaints other Manchin left a ton of water), it dries very quickly, it is warmed and ready in 15 seconds or less, it has a clear pocket on the top so you can see, What is dirt to recover it. A warning, the suction is not super strong, but again, I want to sound like a jet engine vacuum and suck out my skin if given the chance, so maybe I'm picky, but the character does get a lot of brush things. And with the cleaning pad back to help keep the material well. So he picked up small leaves, not a Band Aid wrapper. He took the cracker crumbs and bugs, but not a label on a shirt. The machine is designed for use with vacuum and steam are simultaneously to save time, however, I just like using a dry vacuum and dust mop / vacuum floors and put my own steam and make. But I use together and he did well. Another attractive feature is that the machine light and easy for you to really enjoy using it and not feel that you are carrying a Volkswagen to do their work. I had two days and I have been using the vacuum constant. I love that stuff! And if you do an initial cleaning of the follow-up cleaning is a breeze! I finally feel like my floors clean it all my sense of my house to change. For everything that I do not press, you have a trigger if you want to steam when steaming the entire floor will then hurt your fingers to the end, and it's a little annoying. It also plays some upmh! to press when you are steam cleaning in the first place. I'm sure it will be easier because the floor cleaner:) Anyway, this machine is one of the best purchases I've made a long time. I recommend it! 155 of 155 people found the following review helpful. Almost perfect ... By Mercedes L. John Meyer, a steamer I bought about a year ago for our old house that had tons of tiles. I bought the Eureka Enviro and while I really liked it, it was not quite what I use for the new house that we just need to move. My kitchen is a very high traffic area and has two doors in it ... o one in the garage, one for the back porch, this provides a high level of dirt / sand, leaves and other things to pick on the floor. I have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment