Blog Archive

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shark Cordless Floor-and-Carpet Cleaner, V1930

Cordless shark vx1 floor cleaner combines the power of a vacuum with the convenience and maneuverability of a broom. Pick up heavy-duty messes including food, glass, nails, cat litter and more. Folding, back-saver handle lets you reach under furniture without bending over. Effective on vinyl, tile, hardwood (won't scratch), and carpeted floors. Included rechargeable battery lasts up to 30-minutes - clean your whole house in a single charge.

Amazon Sales Rank: #2503 in Home Brand: Euro-Pro Model: V1930 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 14.63" h x 5.63" w x 11.13" l, 4.00 pounds Cordless floor-and-carpet cleaner with 10-inch motorized brush roll Backsaver folding handle and swivel steering for comfort; low-profile head Battery delivers up to 30 minutes of run time on a single charge Sweeps up any type of debris; easy-to-empty dust cup; lightweight Measures approximately 11 by 14 by 42 inches

Clean floors offer a more inviting feel for guests and a more enjoyable everyday living space, whether running through the house barefoot in the summer or playing board games with the kids on the floor in the winter. This thoughtfully designed floor-and-carpet cleaner makes it easy to keep floors free of dirt and debris. Use it on any kind of floor, from vinyl, tile, and hardwood to carpeted floors and rugs. The cleaner's 10-inch powerful motorized brush roll sweeps any type of debris into its easy-to-empty dust cup, including spilled cereal, glass, nails, cat litter, and more. For cleaning under and around furniture--effortlessly and without the need to bend over--the unit provides a low-profile head, patented swivel steering, and a Back-saver folding handle. Simply press the button and the handle folds to ensure comfortable maneuverability under tables, beds, and other hard-to-reach areas. Best of all, its cordless design allows for cleaning from room to room without a cord getting in the way or the need to stop and change outlets. The cleaner comes equipped with a rechargeable battery that delivers up to 30 minutes of run time on a single charge. Combining the best of both--the power of a vacuum and the convenience of a broom--the floor-and-carpet cleaner takes the chore out of clean floors. Lightweight and quiet, the cordless cleaner measures approximately 11 by 14 by 42 inches.

Most Helpful 38 of 38 people found this review helpful. Mom05 very happy I just bought it today so I can not tell you how wonderful it still works after many uses, but I can definitely say that it worked wonderfully on my very yuck, dirty, infested Cheerio crumbs (child in the house) the kitchen floor. I will never use a broom and dust pan. Well, maybe a diet, only to quickly sweep things under the shark did not reach the lower cabinets (we live in an old apt which may have something to do with this). Not a big deal. I wiped the floor in the middle and then sucked good shark. It collects much more than the broom / dust pan method, even better than my Hoover on "hard floor" setting! He wiped the old style is not so "Yuck." Now I'm starting to eye with the steam mop. This is not to get on my hands and knees to clean floors! I've also tried on the tape (more crumbs!) And he also worked for the Great! This product is of course used to replace your regular vacuum, but for a quick and easy cleaning, and "pre-clean" vacuum, it makes the job very well. 45 of 46 customers found this review helpful. Broke after 6 hours of light use by Robert Mirabelle is a little misleading. This vaccine is very little noise and the brush pile does not really seem much to do. But then you get clean floors and carpets. It is really a great job! It's perfect for "in-between" to use. I use it once or twice a week just to keep the soil in good condition. Now for the bad news. Battery life seems, in fact ... oh well ... suck. I had this little guy about 3 weeks and I can already feel the battery much faster than the mark of the first year to lose. Since this is not a powerful vacuum cleaner, a solid full battery is important. There is even a label on the vaccine that prompts you to replace the battery every month 12.09 is not a good sign if you ask me. So overall, I'm disappointed. Vaccine is a little better with a cheap battery. With a little luck, the shark will take these comments seriously and really dive into longer battery life. If and when they do, my analysis will go directly to 5 stars. Update: After a total of about 6 hours of use, the device is connected in naked marble floors, the main unit is broken. I think this speaks to the quality of this unit - awful? 16 of 16 people found this review helpful. The convenience is great, cleanliness is well Alan S. After using this product in my home for the first time, I think it's easy and convenient. It's small enough to put a lot of things that are difficult for me to reach the real vacuum. It is easy to carry upstairs. It seems to work well on carpet, which was a surprise. I think my ambition is faster. I have many non-carpeted surfaces, though, and found it a little inferior on the road, I had my kitchen and wood floors several times in some places that collect dirt / dust. My hardwood floors have wide grooves between the boards, as well as my regular vacuum does a great job, but the Shark, most dirt is in the grooves. I've tried it around the litter box, and after several repeated passes, it has increased most of the litter, except back in the grooves. The place has the poorest people on my hardwood stairs. It really did a lousy job, which is a shame because it's one of those places is the real pain for my regular vacuum applied. I also felt that popped up on some surfaces, like stairs to enter the shark v1930 a lot of dust in the air. My regular vacuum has a much better job of keeping the air clean. It means I can keep it cleaner than my go-to, and save my regular vacuum for better cleaning action, I can get every other week or so. It 'so easy to use, it is also so quiet that I can still hear the TV or music and do not disturb the rest of the family during use. This is a great advantage. We try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment