Blog Archive

Friday, October 14, 2011

Bissell Little Green ProHeat Compact Multi-Purpose Deep Cleaner, 14259

Little Green PROheat compact, multi-purpose deep cleaner. The effective and convenient deep cleaner for tasks large and small.

Amazon Sales Rank: #2425 in Home Color: White Brand: Bissell Model: 14259 Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 12.50" h x 17.25" w x 8.25" l, 13.85 pounds Compact multi-purpose wet vacuum delivers thorough deep cleaning Powerful spray and suction clean and help dry in one step; stores ready to use Built-in hot-water heater for enhanced results; separate clean/dirty water tanks Flexible hose, tough-stain brush, and spraying crevice tool included Measures 8-1/5 by 17-1/5 by 12-1/2 inches; 1-year limited warranty

A powerful mini steam-vac, this compact multi-purpose deep cleaner uses hot water and a cleaning agent to eliminate both deep-down dirt and surface spills. It works great for tasks both large and small--carpet, upholstery, stairs, vehicle interiors, and more. The unit's built-in hot-water heater raises the temperature of tap water by 25 degrees F for enhanced results, while its strong spray and suction remove tough spots and stains, plus help dry, all in one step. Clean, soapy water stores in a solution tank on one side, and used, dirty water gets recovered into a separate collection tank on the other side. The machine comes equipped with a flexible PVC-free hose, a tough-stain brush, and a two-in-one spraying crevice tool to access tight spaces. For added convenience, the power cord stores on quick-release hooks, the hose wraps around the base, the tanks remove for easy filling, and the machine can be stored ready to use. The multi-purpose deep cleaner measures 8-1/5 by 17-1/5 by 12-1/2 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.

Customer most useful reviews 66 of 66 people found the following review helpful. Just what you need to bank micro suede! By Nicole Joniec After a baby with reflux, two cats, a husband and ME with tan suede micro banking for almost 4 years, I was about to pay them professionally cleaned. When I looked at the cost of that when I went looking for upholstery cleaning machines. With micro suede, if you do not remove all the water, a watermark is terrible, and left these connections over time and make the fabric look terrible. I knew everything I buy should be able to remove the cleaning fluid and clean. This product not only meets my standards but exceeds them! Worked like a charm and will save us tons of money in the future once we have a new baby coming in 6 weeks! FYI, the machine comes with an 8 oz bottle of cleaner (Advanced Stain). I bought a 32oz bottle along with the bissell because I wasn't sure how much I was going to need per cleaning (only a few ozs!!!) and wasn't sure if any came with the machine The 8 oz. bottle will last me a good amount of time! Just thought I would mention that! The machine is a little loud (wasn't sure of what to expect- sounds like a vacuum). But, it's worth every penny!!!!! 30 of 30 people found the following review helpful. Love it! By Sweet Concorde I had read reviews for it a few years ago, and the negative reviews convinced me that it wasn't worth buying. Why buy something when I could clean better without it? I got it as a christmas present a few months ago. It has some issues, but I'm still giving it five stars because I still love it! SUCTION: It is true that the Little Green is not as powerful as a regular steam cleaner. But the suction is still pretty good. If you hold incorrectly, the opening isn't pressed against the carpeting and so it won't suck anything up. You have to make sure that the opening is sealed against the carpet Once you know what angle to hold it at, it is easy to get it right. If you are confused about this, try it out on your palm. SPRAYS EVERYWHERE: It sprays the water in a wide "fan". If it sprayed a tiny stream it would take forever to spray something, so the wide spray is good. If you were using a spray bottle, you'd have the same "problem". If you really don't want to hit something - move it or cover it. LEAKS: If you leave it sitting around full of water, it will leak. Mine has never leaked while I was cleaning, but one time I left it on the kitchen floor overnight and it left a pretty big puddle (of cleaning solution, not the dirty water). When you are done using it, you have to rinse it out and put it away. If I have a lot of cleaning fluid leftover, I put the tank in my mop bucket (opening facing up). DIRTY WATER TANK HAS GUNK AND HAIR IN IT: Don't you ever vacuum?!(kidding). Pour hot water in there (bathtub faucet works great), slosh it around, and dump it out Do that a few times. Don't leave dirty water in it, or it will smell. It's dirty water. YES IT HAS ISSUES, BUT, IT IS WORTH HAVING AROUND: When I think of all the times I had to clean diaper blowout, spit-up, cat puke, and spilled drinks out of the carpet by soaking it up with rags, spraying it, waiting ten minutes and then "dabbing" (over and over and over again, with all the windows open) - I just have to think of something else and try to stay positive. If anything happened to my Little Green I would buy a new one in a heartbeat. I have been using it for months, but today was the day I knew I had to write a review for the Little Green. My toddler took off his diaper, "had an accident" and ground it into the creamy white carpet until there was over a square foot of... well, it was pretty horrible. If I had to spray and "dab" that clean, I'd still be working on it next week. But with the Little Green it took about 20 minutes - and that includes the extra time it took to clean out the Little Green (because: ewww) 31.

0 comments:

Post a Comment